Thursday, September 11, 2008

Rock BAnd + Guitar Hero

I calculated the amount of money i've spent on these guitar video games. I've easily spent $1013.65. lemme break it down; 80$ for Guitar Hero II, 40$ for a second guitar, 80 for the Rock Band Drums, 60 Each for the 2 Stratocasters for ps3, 70 for the Les Paul for PS3, 60 For Rock Band, Guitar Hero III and Guitar Hero Aerosmith, Hundreds on Downloadable songs, but dang was it worth it. I Don't Regret any of it, as I've had a blast with it all. I just never paid attention to how much i was paying. shucks. Mind you, I did get good deals on most of the objects listed, i just pointed out full price for the shock value. I still spent $600 on only three games, basically. kinda shameful.
Nonetheless, recently (This Morning) They Updated Rock Band for PS3 to use the Guitar Hero Guitar, which makes having two stratocasters a moot point. Now that is frustrating.

2 comments:

Klaus said...

Yeah, I'm pretty sure I spend more money on video games than I do on anything else. I was considering buying Rock Band 3 but the amount of money it costs is obscene for a single video game.

Potato_Baron3 said...

Don't you mean 2?
yeah the cost is absurd, but i saved money over time as i haven't really bought any new games since then...just been playing rock band nonstop for months