Tuesday, September 16, 2008

My ScreenShot



I wanna make it interesting so just wait till I get online later
Ok I cant get it to work so here's something totally unrelated. I drew this for a design contest


alright here is my screen shot. obviously I was working on this while taking my screen shot.....and I realized my laptop did not have a printer added so that's why it did not work.
I thought a display of Detroit pride might bring a smile to someone's face, and I was obviously working on the blog when I took this. Paint was open, Ready to receive the picture, and I was desperately trying to get windows media player to work. the clutter on the page is typical of my workspace, but I leave clutter in the corners, as I can be efficient while working. Strangely, my work output increases with more clutter on the screen. my rampant multitasking often means I get more work done (i,e more assignments) in the same amount of time. thus I put forward the idea that my multitasking has led to the ability to multitask my assignments as well as my distractions. however, I do think that I'm likely fooling myself. It was a good try though.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm glad to see you got it up.