Tuesday, September 16, 2008

ah i'm gonna move my pineapple story over here
here goes:
You see I thought that pineapple would make a good wall paper, but when stretched widescreen it takes on a malevolent air and becomes impossible to look at. Thus I take the initiative to point out this as an example of opposing viewpoints. anyone looking at the picture would think that pineapple was cute/harmless. only me, with how I've seen that pineapple i can no longer feel good about that thing. oh well, next up; a watermelon! actually i found out that the pineapple was part of a failed attempt by the dole pineapple company to endear its products to the general public, part of the country yumkins line of fruit and vegetables. The perspective this picture is viewed from changes the way many would feel about the emotions displayed. It's power is within the way it takes a common object and humanizes it....

No comments: